Thursday, October 1, 2009



First off, 2014!Dean is so badass and reminds me of Old!Dean and makes me so sad. I miss him so much.

SECOND. SAM AS LUCIFER! Oh my god! He's in an all white suit, and is spouting the right lore, and kajsljda LUCIFER!!! He looks like he's going to cry, and he isn't becuase he's so powerful and Jared really nailed it. I love this Lucifer. HE HAS ROSES IN HIS GARDEN!!! :DDD

Man, I wish Jared COULD be Lucifer for this season. He is really, really, good. It really makes me shiver. He's so calm and is just stating the facts and whimp!Dean is sobbing everywhere when badass Dean is chilling on the ground, and lkajdasjda

Misha! Misha was a human drug addict hippie! But...asjda

I can't get over how Jared was as Lucifer! I freaking LOVED it so much. Just...UGH.

I have to get off here. I'm fangirling too much. but still my favorite quote of the evening (besides everything Jared as Lucifer said, which was with the most awesome diction...): "THIS ISN"T FUNNY DEAN. THE VOICE SAYS I'M ALMOST OUT OF MINUTES!"

xDDD

(Oh yeah, it was my friend's birthday today (18!) and I got first chair bass clarinet in Orchestra!! :D)

No comments: