Sunday, September 6, 2009

Okay, so today was kind of awesome.



Came first. I was playing Persona 4 and ...well, it was the crossdressing pagent. Needless to say, it was amazing (I have like, ten pictures of it. xD). Between Kanji looking frightening, Yousuke being emo, Riku (Main Character) DRESSING UP LIKE A YANKEE. DUUUUDE. *flails* It was beyond funny. I just wish they showed poor Naoto in her bathing suit so poor Kanji could've exploded. xD

Next!



I was tricked into going shopping with my mom to get me some shoes. :/ I got them, and then ditched her to go into a prom dress shop. I don't really plan to GO to prom, but I love wearing the dresses. I always feel so pretty in them (even if my boobs don't fit. xD)

Finally!



Dual and I talked for like, two hours. It was great. And I somehow got coerced/manipulated/TRICKED into writing a Chad/Ryan fic. She said she'd follow up with fic too. DUDE. xDDD

No comments: