Wednesday, August 26, 2009



I was supposed to hang out with friends today, right? But that time of month came. And knocked me off my feet. Dude, I was in my pajamas until... four hours ago. DUDE. I could barely move around, and I was so sick, I listened to an hour fanfic. DUDE. lkajd

But today is the last day before school starts. My last first day in high school, as my friends are calling it. xD I'm...excited? And nervous, because this means less time to study for the ACT and SAT but I've been working on it for a while. klajd Just normal college fears, I guess.
No one reads this, do they? xD I just ramble for myself...

Anyway! xD The picture is my backpack and dude. Either I've lost a lot of weight or this is pathetic -- the backpack is already heavy, and when I wear it, I look like I weigh ten pounds or so less. lkajdl I miss my messenger bag type backpack, but it's been screwing up my shoulder recently (read, since freshman year), and...well, it's broken. :/ So new one.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling so I can post an LJ post of "MY SUMMER ISH OVAAAAH" and...yeah. And P4. And maybe a video game before bed. Night, and bye summer '09! I ...I thought you would suck royally, but you were a lot of fun. Promise. *winks*

No comments: